Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time has flown by

I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted here. My life has been on the fast track to everywhere for the last month. God is working in so many areas of my life, I cannot keep track of them all. Sure glad God can keep all of this straight and connected.


A few things have come up: for example the largest is my application to Habitat for Humanity was approved. What a huge blessing that I never thought I would get. I still believe that these kind of blessings are for more deserving people than me. I usually do not apply to these things because I do not want to be disappointed. I get tired of rejection after a while...so I just stop trying for my dreams. Well, God has seen it fit to allow me to have one of my dreams and that is to own a house of my own for Jacob to have when he gets older. I want Jacob to have the security of a HOME....a permanent HOME. We have moved 5 times since October of 2002. Jacob just wants a room to call his own that he can paint and decorate the way he wants. Thank You God...You are truly a grace giver and the best dream catcher I have. The picture below is the land that my house will be built on. I love the Habitat sign.


Oh, speaking of moving, we are moving again to a smaller/cheaper apartment (so that makes 6 times since 2002) this next week. I hate moving, but I am getting really good at it. Jacob is excited because he will be close to his best friends grandparents house so he will get to see Marcus when he comes to spend weekends with them.
I have some new layouts as well I want to share, but it is late and I need to go to bed. I pray for each of you that read this that you are truly blessed by God today. I know he can bless you if He can reach down and just touch one dream in my life and change my world. Love to all of you.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Kay, I'm so excited for you and Jacob. God uses your life and example to be a blessing to me and so many others! Love you dear! :)

Michelle McVaney said...

Kay I can't wait to be able to come help build your house. I am totally coming at least one day!