Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Football Frenzy

You know, I never thought I would do a football layout...I do not even like football. So, when Cinda asked me to create some layouts for her new Football Frenzy kit, I was a little worried. Well, I did it. It worked great for some photos of Jacob's friend and his Uncle Ken. Here they are.

I just love these photos of Jacob and his Uncle Ken. I thank God every day for my brother and his influence on Jacob's life. God is so good.
I am doing a challenge over at Faithsisters using card designs for every letter of the alphabet. I make them into full-page layouts instead. I am doing a whole book of what Jacob is and what he means to me. You can find the other letters in my FS gallery ( http://www.faithsisters.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/439 )

Jacob and his friend Marcus playing a little football. I have actually made this into a Quickpage. My first one (aren't you proud LouAnn) You can pick it up for free on Cinda's blog Here: http://blog.digitalcompilations.com/

Well, I am off to make some more layouts. I pray you are all having a beautiful New Year.

1 comment:

I-Krea design said...

Hay Kay!
Your blog looks great!!!