Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Love ya Sis

I have been in so much thought about my family tonight. I found this picture of my brother giving me a hug. I had been away for a while. During my time away all of the abuse in my family came out. My brother and I were the only children my mom physically abused. I think my brother and I have a bond that is not understood by our other siblings. I am closest to my oldest brother. I remember feeling very protected and understood at the moment in this photo.


Layout made using Krystal Hartley's Piano Room (Available at FS shop)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful LO Kay. Scrapping can be so therapeutic, don't you think? Love ya girl.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I've missed that you had a blog?!?! Talk about me being an air head LOL Love this LO, the photo is wonderful!!!!