Saturday, January 24, 2009

52 weeks of Blessings--Week 2

We have had some snow over the past 2 weeks and I took this picture near my house. It reminded me of some of my favorite verses.

Psalm 72:19--Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and Amen.

Isaiah 6:3--And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."

Isaiah 55:12--You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

I saw this tree and thought that I should be rejoicing as much as this tree is. It's beauty just points to God. No one else could make ice look that beautiful. What a blessing from God to remind us in the dead/cold/dark winter that all of His creation still praises Him. How can we do any less.

Made using QP by Tina Williams-Make a Joyful Noise

3 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful page Kay!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO!!

MelB said...

I love this LO Kay.