Saturday, February 13, 2010

JACOB WINS

I am so excited for Jacob. He won the AWANA Grand Prix today. Not only did he win for the fastest car, he also won for the best design. WooHoo. He has a smile on his face that will probobly stay there for a good month or so. I think he is smiling in his sleep.
He made the design and painted most of it. I did a little touch up to straiten the lines a little. We had a guy from church put the wheels on and make sure they were working well. He has never won a race in the last 3 years and this year he took first. Here are some pics of his great day. BTW.....I did not win anything, but I love my ball pit car. I especially love the driver who looks like he is screaming down the track.

2 comments:

Annie said...

WOOHOOO!!! Congrats to Jacob! :) Tell him congrats and hello from the Trischlers. Did you all get snowed in? it's nasty here!

Anonymous said...

Tell Jacob congrats!!! That is soooo cool!! Hope you are doing well!! HUGS!!