Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Grief

Good Grief, I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I have posted here. I knew March was busy, but I did not realize April would be this busy. In the last 2 months I have:

***finished the ADSR with Cinda. That was a lot of fun. I am so happy that we finished. I really enjoyed making layouts with Cinda like this one using her Spring Break Kit available here: http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=106_175&products_id=4745 Cinda made the left side and I had to do the other. Cinda combined the sides in the end.


These are some of the other layouts I did with the kit (which was actually re-made into a QP--I love making QPs)

***I have been in my sister's wedding as maid of honor. I took my friend Debbie and really enjoyed having her there with me . She even helped with my sisters hair for the wedding--Thanks Debbie. Jacob had fun as well and even played a little air guitar for everyone. (whatever happened to my shy little boy?)




***I have also been working with Habitat for Humanity to get my hours in so we can get our house by this Christmas. I have around 120 hours now. Starting in May I will be taking some friends with me every week to help work and to help get more hours. God is good.
***Jacob has started his new adventure in Little League. He loves it and is a good player. I cannot wait to get some more photos and videos of him playing. He gets embarrased now that I take pics of him. I have to be a little more sneaky than usual.
Well, I guess that is it for now. I have to get ready for AWANA tonight. I will try to be back here in the next couple days for some more fun stuff I have been doing. God bless all who actually read this. ;)

No comments: