Monday, April 20, 2009

52 blessings Weeks 13-16

Yes, I know...I have been behind on my blessings posts. It is not that I am not appreciating my blessings...it is more because my life is so busy I have not been able to get this done. I have to get this blessing though. It seems very cliche for a Christian to say they are blessed because of Christ's death and resurrection, but this year, I really am. I really enjoyed the celebration this year because my life has been so busy I sometimes forget the obvious. I loved focusing on the cross.

Well, here is the layout I did to go with my blessing. I love the 3 crosses we have set up in our church. They are at the top of the layout. There is also a cross we had for this Sunday with the purple material draped across. We laid pink carnations in remembrance and celebration of the loved ones who have gone before us. I look forward to seeing my Grandparents and my father again someday.


God bless everyone who reads this. Don't ever take your salvation for granted: Jesus paid a lot for you.

No comments: