Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lucky 7 (Tagged)

I have been tagged by 2 people from Faithsisters:



So here is my 7th photo find......looking......Oh goodness a very rare photo in our family. My mother, sister, and myself all together at my dad's in 2003/in case you cannot see it from the date on my 35 mm camera(the last time we had Christmas at my dad's house before he died 3/03/05). I look thrilled. We had a good time though. We do look alike in a lot of ways.

The tag how-to...
Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.
I am tagging
Since I have no friends on the internet outside of FS, you can reply with your finished link here or on my PM in FS. Have fun.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

hehe! family photos are great!!
thanks Kay!

Annie said...

Wow Kay - I can definitely see some resemblances! It's great that you have a photo like this... I don't take enough pictures! I'll try to post mine later today.

Kim said...

great picture!!

http://redheadscrapper.blogspot.com/2009/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Annie said...

I did mine Kay! http://louannt.blogspot.com/2009/04/lucky-7-tagged.html

Olivia said...

Great pic! Family pics are great things to have...