Friday, April 17, 2009

new layouts

A couple of new layouts this week:


I got this in an email and just had to scrap it. It did not have an author. It made me laugh, I hope it brings a smile to your face.I used 4 shades of Blue EasterthingsTiki Mama designs/Spring Showers

When I returned home from my Dad’s funeral, I looked through some pictures of the day. When I saw this photo, I cried. It was at this time it really hit me that my dad was gone. When I saw this my first thought was it was missing someone...the photo was....Missing Dad...so was I

Template by Camie DesignsKits used: Claudi's Remember KitButterflies by TMD, Cre8tvlyYrs Designz, and Glayce Cavalcante

3 comments:

Annie said...

wow - i love the LO of your dad Kay!

Anonymous said...

Your LO about your Dad is fab!! It is so touching!!

Olivia said...

Your LO of your dad is great! Really touched my heart...