Saturday, July 18, 2009

new layouts

Here are a few of my newer layouts. Can you tell who the focus of my summer layouts are? :)I just love stars. Jacob is the brightest star in my life. When I saw this star kit from Eva, I just had to use it for Jacob. Using: Eva Lindqvist's: Star Charms Kit, B & B Add on Kit, and Guard Your Soul Kit

Using a scraplift from Livybug (
http://www.faithsisters.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/38849) with items from RJF melody alpha, Dielle/ Musical Recital, Krystal Hartley/Piano Room
We had so much fun this day. Mom got to see Jacob play baseball for the first time. He did great. We all watched the city fireworks after in our own driveway--can't get much better than that.Using Michelle Batton's Freedom Kit and July 9 template from TMA (Lynn) found Here



1 comment:

Annie said...

Great job Kay. Love & miss you! :)