Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time Flies

Wow, I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted here. I guess Summer is keeping me busier than I thought.

Jacob finished his school year on the honor roll with straight As and Bs all year. I am so proud of my little man. He is full "SWING" into baseball this summer on the major league team here in town. He was so excited when they asked him to pitch several times. They seem to be encouraging him to pitch. Jacob's dream is to be a Major League Baseball pitcher. I have done a couple layouts from his games this year and last year:

Dielle designs--Pinch Hitter--found in the FS store/The clips and the star are from Claudi designs Personality Kit--also found at the FS store. Thanks for the great kits ladies

I used Dielle's Pinch Hitter Also used template created by Karla for Template Challenge

I have spent a lot of time with my mom this year as well. I think God is working on our relationship before it is too late. I have also been spending some time with my brother. Jacob just adores Uncle Ken.
Using Sweet Tomato's Humpty Dumpty templateAE designs: All Who Wander Kit

Blue papers, buttons, brads From ALS Forever family Basics/Tag is from AE designs Spring Has Sprung Kit/Ribbons and strings is from Eva Linqvuist Designs Favorite colors Kit/The Beautiful Gold paper is from Claudi's Remember Kit. All are found at FS shop

I used Kreative Karma's Graffiti Grunge (found in the shop at FS)

I pray you all have a blessed Fourth. Thank you to all who have served so wee can live in this great country.


1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy 4th my dear friend. You have been busy scrapping! Good for you! :)